Pathway-II and Pathway-III
Semi-Independent Living: Pathway-II and Pathway-III (Level II) gives residents the opportunity to put into practice new behaviors learned in transitional housing (level I). Level II offers gender specific recovery housing where participants share furnished residences with private bedrooms and live as a community sharing common life goals. Once residents demonstrate a measure of success and stability in level-II, they are eligible for Permanent Housing in their own apartment.
- Completion of sober living/transitional housing program.
- 90 days continuous abstinence based recovery from drugs and alcohol.
- 90 days active participation and engagement in 12-step recovery program.
- 90 days compliance with mental health treatment plan, if applicable.
- 90 days consistent employment/disability income.
- 90 days recent history of self-pay rent.
- Sign lease agreement and be responsible for rent.