Board Members: Seeking dynamic worker-bees with an interest in Pathway’s mission to network and build community relationships to raise support. Minimal time commitment is bi-monthly 1.5 hour meeting downtown @ 5:30 with 3-yr, once renewal terms. Priority given to minority applicants.
Committee Members: To support annual fundraisers of Spring Golf Outing and Fall Gala in the following areas.
- Sponsorships recruitment o Table and ticket sales
- Silent Auction item solicitation
- Event & program planning and design
- Event pre, post and during set-up, tear down and general assistance.
- Website updates (WordPress-Divi theme) (Raise Donors)
- Graphic design for marketing/promo support Annual Report, Brochures, etc
- Video development to upgrade current video
- Donor engagement via constant contact e-newsletters
- Photography for program marketing and promo opportunities
If you would like to get involved with Pathway to Recovery please let us know!
2135 N Alabama Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
If you wouold like to get Involved with Pathway to Recovery click the link below, fill out the form and email it back to us.
2135 N Alabama St. Indpls, IN 46202
Phone: (317) 926-8557
Pathway is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit