Level -I (MEN ONLY) Entry Level (Pathway-I)
Transitional (Average length of stay 6-9 months)
Shared rooms with 24/7 structure w/ meals included
- Adult Male over 18
- Lacks safe permanent night time residence
- Has current substance abuse issue
- Willing to adhere to program structure
- Commit to minimal 90-day stay
- Work toward Successful Discharge (See Discharge Goals)
Pathway cannot accommodate the following:
- The need for emergency medical care.
- Personal barriers preventing program participation.
- Behavior deemed potentially unsafe for residents or staff.
- Persons taking addictive medications or controlled substances.